There is much to be said about becoming the optimal leader. Like physical fitness, it requires dedicated time to practice the skills of Mental Fitness every day.
If we go to the gym 3-5 days a week and work on our physical fitness, should we go to the mental gym to work on our mental fitness?
We become triggered at the slightest provocation. Let’s admit it. During this COVID period, we have no time to practice physical fitness, let alone mental fitness.
Now is the time when we need fitness the most – in periods of very stressful conditions.
I am on a mission to positively impact the world by developing our leadership effectiveness. As leaders, we make a significant difference in the lives of many people. I know how challenging this time has been for you and would like to make you a special offer to support you.
You have probably heard me speak about Positive Intelligence (PQ). I have been using the program for several months and have found it incredibly impactful. Sadly, when I see a speaker or read a book with a good idea, I revert to old habits. What I discovered is change is only 20% about insight and 80% about mental muscle building.
I am offering the seven-week program $1,000 Positive Intelligence Program at no cost. Besides, I will be facilitating the seven triad sessions ($3,500 value). I have a limit for the first four members who agree. The first program starts in a few weeks, and I want to fill those slots by fully committed people.
I am looking for only those willing to do the necessary work*, which I will detail below.
In exchange, all I will ask is for a testimonial if you feel it has honestly made a difference in your life. But it will only work if you go to the mental gym every day.
But first, here is some context:
Mental Fitness is the X-FactorIf you're not physically fit, you'd feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill. If you're not mentally fit, you'd feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges. Click To Tweet
Recent events such as coronavirus, disruption in financial markets, social unrest, and political changes have over-stretched you and your staff.
You need a new upgrade in your mental operating system not just to survive but thrive in these tumultuous times.
Learn to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ)
PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
And the good news is you can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
“This has been the most impactful training I ever experienced. You develop powerful mental muscles to deal with challenges with much less stress and greater clarity, creativity, and resilience. Every sales professional would benefit greatly from this.” – Adam McGraw, Sales VP & GM, American Express.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training, you’d be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (negative mental muscles)
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
- Salespeople sell 37 percent more
- Project teams perform 31 percent better on key performance metrics
- Negotiators are more likely to gain concessions and close deals
- CEOs are more likely to lead happy teams who report their work climate to be conducive to high performance
- A comparison of sixty teams showed that this one competency was the most significant predictor of achievement
*The Work – Your Commitment
We become physically fit when we have a personal fitness trainer, an app for daily support, friends to hold us accountable, and daily practice. The same is true for Mental Fitness. This seven-week program will require you to do the following:
- Watch a one-hour instructional video with Shirzad Chamine, the author of Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours.
- Download an exclusive Mental Fitness app to your phone and do 15-minutes of mental exercises each day.
- Read the first eight chapters of Positive Intelligence (provided).
- Participate in a weekly triad meeting for 30 minutes.
Now ask yourself, are you willing to make this small investment of time to become an Optimal Leader? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
CATEGORIES: Change, Leadership, Uncategorized