The Gallup Organization recently surveyed a number of organizations and shared the results of six questions it asked the employees about conditions at their companies. Here are the questions. Ask yourself what the results should be for your organization and then check that against what Gallup found in its survey.
- What percentage of your employees strongly agree their leaders have a clear direction for their organization?
- What percentage of your employees believe their organization always delivers on its promises to customers?
- What percentage of your employees strongly agree that their organization does a great job of onboarding new employees?
- What percentage of your employees strongly agree that the performance reviews they receive inspire them to perform?
- What percentage of your employees say they are sometimes, very often or always burned out at work?
- What percentage of currently employed adults in the US are searching for new jobs or watching for new opportunities?
What Gallup found is truly disturbing. Review this short article for the answers. You may want to run your own survey and hope your results are better than what Gallup found.