I am on a mission to impact positively the world by developing our leadership effectiveness. As leaders, we make a significant difference in the lives of many people. I know how challenging this time has been for you and would like to make you a special offer to support you.
You have probably heard me speak about Positive Intelligence (PQ). I have been using the program for several months and have found it incredibly impactful. Sadly, when I see a speaker or read a book with a good idea, I revert to old habits.
What I discovered is change is only 20% about insight and 80% about mental muscle building. It takes practice – consistently.
I am offering the seven-week program $1,000 Positive Intelligence Program at no cost. Besides, I will facilitate the seven triad sessions ($3,500 value). I have a limit for the first four members who agree. The first program starts in a few weeks, and I want to fill those slots filled with fully committed individuals.
I am looking for only those determined members who will do the necessary work, which I will detail below. In exchange, all I ask is for a testimonial if you feel it has honestly made a difference in your life. But it will only work if you go to the mental gym.
But first, here is some context:
Mental Fitness is the X-Factor:If you're not physically fit, you'd feel physical stress as you climb a steep hill. If you're not mentally fit, you'd feel mental stress, such as anxiety, frustration, or unhappiness, as you handle work and relationship challenges. Click To Tweet
Recent events such as coronavirus, disruption in financial markets, social unrest, and political changes have over-stretched you and your staff.
You need a new upgrade in your mental operating system not just to survive but thrive in these tumultuous times.
Learn to boost your Mental Fitness (PQ)
PQ (your Positive Intelligence Quotient) is the measure of your Mental Fitness. It’s the best predictor of how happy you are and how well you perform relative to your potential.
And the good news is you can boost your PQ significantly with practice.
PQ is a synthesis of recent breakthroughs in neuroscience, cognitive and positive psychology, and performance science.
“This has been the most impactful training I ever experienced. You develop powerful mental muscles to deal with challenges with much less stress and greater clarity, creativity, and resilience. Every sales professional would benefit greatly from this.” – Adam McGraw, Sales VP & GM, American Express.
Within 6-8 weeks of mental fitness training, you’d be able to see the results in MRI imaging:
- Increased grey matter in the PQ Brain region, home to your Sage (positive mental muscles)
- Decreased grey matter in the Survivor Brain region, home to your Saboteurs (adverse mental energies)
Improvements in these competencies lead to substantial results:
- Salespeople sell 37 percent more
- Project teams perform 31 percent better on key performance metrics
- Negotiators are more likely to gain concessions and close deals
- CEOs are more likely to lead happy teams who report their work climate to be conducive to high performance
A comparison of sixty groups showed that this one competency was the most significant predictor of achievement
We become physically fit when we have a personal fitness trainer, an app for daily support, friends to hold us accountable, and daily practice. The same is true for Mental Fitness. This seven-week program will require you to do:
- Watch a one-hour instructional video with Shirzad Chamine, the author of Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours.
- Download an exclusive Mental Fitness app to your phone and do 15-minutes of mental exercises per day.
- Read the first eight chapters of Positive Intelligence (provided).
- Take part in a weekly triad meeting for 30 minutes.
Why do I know this works?
Because I took the program, and my Sage has replaced my Saboteurs.